Monday, May 18, 2009

Golfing Fool!

Here's a crazy story that makes you think about what's going on in people's heads.

Because I'm set to play 36 holes on Monday, I'm writing this entry in advance. The course I'm playing is called Treetops and is in Gaylord Michigan. Yeah, I know: Gaylord. Yeah, I know: I live in Boystown. Are you done chuckling now? Grow up.

Their Masterpiece Course (one of four in the complex I believe) is my favorite public course anywhere to play. It has elevation changes, island greens, uphill (blind) shots, blind shots around corners and it's all set in the wonderfull woods of northern Michigan. On the way to the course in the morning, I'll usually see pheasant and turkeys, sometimes deer. On the course, I've seen all of those AND a fox. Good stuff.

I'm back Tuesday night, so I may have pictures for Wednesday.

2 comments:

stef said...

Have fun!

alexis said...

tee hee hee, he wrote gaylord