Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy St. Paddy's Day...celebration.

The river was green and so were the drinkers...wearing it and facially. It was a beautiful day to be out and about and many revelers were. Joe, however, slept in until 11:30. Three days this week I had to get up early and last night I was up until 2 a.m., so I turned my alarm off and just slept away.

When I finally did get up, after breakfast/lunch and a little work, I decided to take advantage of a mostly deserted gym and had a great workout. Of course that meant I had to ice my shoulder when I got home and I did just that. A trip to the grocery store and a movie and that was my day. Not much you can do when you sleep half of it away!!!

Things I'm grateful for:
#107 Friends who invite me out drinking with them!! After posting on Facebook that I wasn't going out and that I'm Irish, four people invited me to go out with them!! Very nice!!
#108 Sixty degree days in March.
#109 Birds singing on a crisp, cloudless morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The creeping hand of age slowly, every slowly increasing its grip.