Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Worst round of golf.....ever!


This a picture of the course signage.














A beautiful day on the course.












Good Lord was I horrible on the golf course today. To rub salt in the wounds of my errant shots, we finished with a net 61 while the winner was net 59 and six teams were at net 60. I'm worth at least two shots!!! Today however, I fear that I contributed nothing or maybe one shot. Ugh. Not only were my shots errant, the greens were the fastest greens I've ever played on. Twice I hit balls that started at one end of a 30+ yard green and the ball ended off the other end. Unbelievable.

Very tired now, but I just heard that the Jets landed Favre for a draft choice. That's weak. Sorry Tim, but the Bills have to deal with him now!! But ONE draft choice for Favre?? That's just dumb. You can't tell me the Bears weren't offering more than that. If they weren't, they should have been!!!

4 comments:

alexis said...

hopefully your golf performance is not tied to that of the markets...

Anonymous said...

It still beats working 9-5!!

stef said...

sorry about the bad golf day. Maybe all your working out is changing your body and throwing off your swing?

Anonymous said...

Not only did he manage to get into the AFC, but he managed to get into the same division. He's a dinosaur and I hate the stinkin' j-e-t-s. GO BILLS!!!

side note*- hopefully they can contribute knocking the pats off the top..