Friday, August 08, 2008

Bears Chiefs Preseason

Had our first Bears tailgate of the year yesterday. The game started at 7 and I left at 4 with the car packed. Surprisingly, there was a lot of food and beer even though it was supposed to be a "mild" tailgate. I'm just not sure a mild tailgate is possible when Benny Baseball is involved.

On the menu were 1/2 lb. burgers from the deli, Johnsonville Brats, pretzels and Doritos. Benny always brings hot dogs, Best Koshers. He swears by them. So you can see many of the normal dishes were absent.

I can't even talk about the game or the Bears as our first round pick just had surgery so our season is screwed. With him on the offensive line, I thought we had a chance to do something offensively. That's no longer the case. Anyway, that just gets my blood pressure jumping....

One thing about pre-season games, hot women everywhere! Why?? Think about it: normally these women don't want to go when the weather is cold, so that points to the pre-season. Second, guys don't want to give up their regular season games to their girlfriends or wives, so that points to the pre-season too. Throw in a beautiful day and there you go. I've always brought my significant others with me as Dogbrian and MWrigley can attest. Fortunately they had an interest!


The set up. Very sunny day.












Benny Baseball, with the cooler, and his buddy Erin...Aron...Aaron...not sure how you spell his name...good guy though....as they approach my set up from across the parking structure.











The guests...from left: Aaron's bro Chester, Benny, Aaron and Chris the Principal (he's a junior high Principal in the burbs).











Two women that Benny made me post a picture of. Just an example of the hotties there, though this picture is bad.

No comments: