Friday, June 08, 2012

Ribs and more ribs

Yesterday I decided it was time to finally make ribs, which I hadn't made in I don't know how long. The plan was to make enough ribs for dinner tonight as well, which I did.  Unfortunately, I found out later that this weekend was a rib festival just down the street a bit. Shoot. So either we're going to have ribs three days straight, or take a pass on the festival. Not sure which at this point!

Saturday night we have dinner plans AND a party to go to, so that's going to require some juggling as well. Also on Saturday night, unfortunately, is a naked bike. That's right, a naked bike ride. All these people, men and women, get on bikes, naked, and ride around until about midnight. Of course NONE of the people are people that you would WANT to see naked, but even if they were, it's tough to look good naked on a bike. A few years back, I got stuck driving in the middle of it. Ugh. I'm hoping to avoid that fiasco this year.

Sunday has a double-header in the burbs with my 40 and over softball team. The games are early, noon and one I think, so the rest of the day will be free.....maybe to go get more ribs!

No comments: