Friday, January 02, 2009

The Last Weekend

Thanksgiving. Black Friday. Cyber Monday. Christmas. New Years. It's been a busy month. Seems like this last weekend, just before kids go back to school and we all go back to work, should have some kind of name.
Last Ditch Weekend.
No More Shopping Weekend.
Time to go home Weekend.
Last two days of football weekend.
Seriously, I'll start my diet after this weekend Weekend.
Ok, enough with the relatives already Weekend.
Wiped out Weekend.

Helpful Hint from Joe:
Write in the year on your first 5-10 checks in your checkbook right now. With eBanking, putting a year old date on checks is usually not an issue, but if you still write them like I do, it's a great time to think ahead.

Things I'm grateful for:
#49 College Bowl games, even if the BCS should drop the "C".
#50 NFL playoffs, even if my Bears aren't in them.
#51 Microwave ovens.....what a very nice thing to have.

No comments: