Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Quick post from the Dominican

LL is getting ready for dinner, so this is my blog time! Our trip down was fine and while the weather isn't awesome, it's pretty good. We spent some time outside and waded in the ocean and the pool. After my first glass of welcome champaign, I had a "sammy sosa" which had 3 kinds of booze and hopefully no steroids. That was followed with coffee and baileys. Nice start. ok, the power JUST went off! Not good. It's back on now, but that could have caused problems. LL is ready to go, so I'm off. Much technology to talk about, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

3 comments:

alexis said...

technology on holiday? I'm curious!

terri said...

A Sammy Sosa sounds good!

Michael Podolny said...

Why no steroids? That should be required in that drink.

what is it with you, the Caribbean and power outages. I think you are a cause not that these are 'just happening' to you.

Ditto on Alexis' comment.