Monday, May 14, 2012

More Pics

What a busy last week it's been....although I guess a week ago we were in the Dominican still and I was golfing....so maybe it's only been a busy last five days.

What's going on?  Well there's the bathroom renovation for one. Here's a picture of what we bought Sunday, it includes: a vanity, medicine cabinet, storage shelves, vanity top and three faucets (needed one for the kitchen too). Unfortunately the vanity was in one piece and didn't fit in the car, so Manual Labor Mike had to go pick it up in his Jeep on today.




Guess I could have just looked at this picture and realized it wasn't all going to fit into the car!











No matter how busy you are, you have to stop and smell the flowers...or at least take a picture of them. This one was in our front yard.





This is my dad and my mom's sister out to dinner last Thursday. My Mother's Day gift was picking up my aunt and uncle and driving them from downtown to Naperville, during rush hour....90 minutes. Ugh.





My very happy mom and my uncle. She really was happy that the whole family could get together before they left town.










How about some more Dominican pictures??  This pic was on the beach. Soooooo nice.















Our last day was spent with this view: under a cabana with a view of the pool. Ahhh, the blue sky.















Here's a great golf course shot. This is the round that I played well, hitting 12 of 14 fairways.







LL underneath the MOON light. Yep, that's the moon! It was that bright moon night last week.













This didn't turn out great, but it was cool glass pieces hanging from a tree in the Asian restaurant.






3 comments:

alexis said...

wow, that moonlight is mind blowing! What a cool evening that must have been.

Michael Podolny said...

Can't believe that was shot in moonlight!

terri said...

What a great Mother's Day gift for your mom!

Beautiful photos. I want a vacation!