Monday, May 21, 2012

Productive Sunday

With the long day of softball on Saturday, Sunday had little chance of being productive. I didn't get to bed until 2 and the hour plus drive home didn't relax me enough to get to sleep before 3. Still, I was up before 9.  So maybe I was just running on adrenaline still, but boy did I get a lot accomplished during the day.

It started off with cooking breakfast (an omelet for me and scrambled eggs for LL) and was followed up with:
   -getting DirecTv synced up after one of the DVR's wasn't being recognized
   -washed my filthy softball uniform
   -paid my bills and condo bills (I'm the treasurer)
   -bought new sunglasses
   -bought new t-shirts
   -rented a movie to watch later
   -changed the filter on the Shop-Vac
   -bagged up and took out the recycling
   -did my therapy exercises
   -put away a bunch of things that gathered by the pool table
   -ironed two shirts
   -took apart and fixed my car's remote starter
   -made caramelized plantains for desert after LL made a great dinner.

Not a bad day!

3 comments:

sandeep said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ken said...

How did you fit in the NATO protest as well?

alexis said...

oh man, I can coast of that level of productivity for days!