Thursday, May 31, 2012

Had some issues signing into my blog tonight and now it's getting late so I'm sure this will be short. Tomorrow morning I actually have to go into a client's office to work with a new accountant they hired. We'll see how it's going to work out as the guy is a college student home for the summer and they'll want him to do the work remotely when he goes back to school. Could be tough.

Anyway, it was a busy day with physical therapy again and arranging carpet cleaners to come in and clean up the pipe leak as well as organize with MLM about next steps in the master bath. I think I'll take a picture this weekend to document the process. It's going pretty well and hopefully will be done in two weeks. Next week the tiling starts in earnest. This week, not as much got done because of Memorial Day and calls from other clients of his that distracted him.

It actually feels like my left triceps is getting stronger! That's the good news. The question is will it be good enough to avoid surgery? I find out next Tuesday, as well as what rehab would be like if I did have to have surgery.

Went golfing on Wednesday night instead of Thursday with Bill the Bear and Nick Markakis. It's always fun to see them, but it's more fun when I shoot well. While I did ok for 8-9 holes, I struggled on the back nine. Not sure if I just got tired or if something else was going on (like neck irritation or something). Regardless, I wasn't able to execute some pretty basic shots and that was terribly annoying.

Softball tournament on Friday night! Single elimination though and only four teams.

1 comment:

alexis said...

bah, yet another reminder I need to stop making excuses not to go to the gym. If only it weren't so expensive. And boring.