Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Cards

Only two Christmas cards have come back with problems this year, which is about normal I guess. For one I used an old address even though I had the new address and on the second one the address sticker actually fell off! The return label stayed on so the card was returned. I've never had that happen before. Resends are in the mail.

Today, Wednesday I mean when most of you are going to read this, is Joisey Ken's birthday! Happy Birthday buddy!!

It looked like a relatively down year in the quality of Christmas cards I received this year and I'm severely disappointed in all of you. Many, many family picture and kid picture cards. Those all have to be disqualified because I can't really say one kid's picture is better than another's. The best cards will be scanned and posted shortly though.

My Bears playoff tickets came today!! They are going to play one game at home at least in the playoff and have a chance for two. That'll be one hell'uva tailgate!!!

3 comments:

alexis said...

lol! I actually got quite a butt load of the family + kid photo cards this year myself. We did send cards out, but only in Amsterdam this year. First time, gotta start small!

Old Joisey Ken said...

Thanks Buddy!

terri said...

I love the family and kid photo cards. Wish I would have sent you one of mine though. I forgot about your contest. I would totally win! Used one of my photos of the Santa ornament in a snowy pine tree :-)