Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Vegas Baby!

We've had an awesomely mild Fall to this point. October was one of the sunniest Octobers on record and I loved every minute of it. As I posted on my Facebook page the other day, every day in the 50's steals a day from ol'man Winter. November has been dry and 5-10 degrees above normal as well. Very nice!!!

Sunday was a great weather day for the Bears game, which is key since we were outside for 8 hours. It was especially nice because last year when Joisey Ken was in town for the Bears/Vikings game, it was about 15 degrees and we opted to hit a bar before the game instead of tailgating. So he didn't get to have the tailgating experience. The year before that, I got the 48 hour flu or something and couldn't go to the game, though Ken went with Benny Baseball. Since we had everything made up, Ken got at least an idea of the tailgate, but I'm sure it wasn't as much fun as when I'm there. Ha! So we got lucky with the weather this year. Here's hoping the schedule has the Vikings playing here early in the year next year!

Off to Vegas tomorrow through the weekend, so my posts may be scattered.


1 comment:

alexis said...

hrm, I guess there are some positives to global climate change...