Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blackout Wednesday

It's one of the biggest drinking days of the year and I imagine I'll be partaking a bit myself, but nothing too crazy. Bill the Bear is having a party over at Ricardo's house. Yes, he's throwing a party at someone else's house. Not a bad gig. Bill's house is getting some renovations done or something, so Ricardo was obliging.

In my writeup yesterday I forgot to mention that on Saturday we hit the older part of Vegas now dubbed "The Fremont Street Experience". It's pretty cool actually if you've never been. There are three or four blocks of street that are closed off to car traffic and the street is under a roof with a huge light show on the inside. Pretty sweet. They've added a long zip-line ride down the middle of the street that's about 30' off the ground. Very cool. We didn't do it, but the next time we go we will!!

And here are the pictures, post engagement, pre-Zumanity show.


































Happy Thanksgiving!!!

5 comments:

alexis said...

did you go down on one knee? Close up of the ring??

Eric H. said...

> now dubbed "The Fremont Street Experience

a.k.a "world's largest pickpocket convention", when the show starts and all the tourist stop and stare up.

congrats on the engagement!

el supremo de nm said...

Great picture of LL looking all dolled up. And you?

:)

terri said...

You both look so happy! I'm so excited for you!

Stef said...

congratulations! Sorry I'm so late to the party. But I couldn't be happier for you both