Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Getting stressed about being stressed.

This week hasn't been bad at all from a work perspective, a nice break after last week being busy. Today though I looked at my calendar about NEXT week and started to get stressed. Actually, next week starts tomorrow! Yep, on Thursday. My niece (and later her parents) are coming to town and she and I are going to pal around for a good part of the day.

After getting her a hot chocolate at Starbucks, we're going to go to the Sky Deck on the Sears Tower in time for the sunset. Should be awesome. Then we'll hook up with her parents and LL for dinner in the west Loop before going to Fox Studio for a tour and to meet Amy Freeze!!

Friday, Joisey Ken comes in and we go straight from the airport to the golf course!!! It's supposed to be in the upper 60's. Saturday is up in the air because the weather is supposed to change dramatically. Then Sunday is the Bears game.

On Monday, I literally go from dropping Ken off at the airport to a meeting!! Ugh. Then possibly another meeting in the afternoon. Tuesday is my 7 a.m. meeting at my church followed by a trip to the far west burbs for another meeting. Wednesday is an all day meeting and then Thursday we're off to Vegas.

Holy Crap!!!

4 comments:

alexis said...

at least it sounds like a good mix of work and pleasure!

Bee said...

Man...I wish I had your stress...step back and enjoy it as someone once told me...

terri said...

You've got a lot on your plate in the coming week. Hope all goes well!

el supremo de nm said...

Welcome to my world sucker :)