Wednesday, November 03, 2010

The Count Down Begins

Ms. Amy Freeze wrote me back about visiting the Fox Studios and I'm looking at some day next week! Trying to figure out whether I'll do it when Joisey Ken is in town or before. We'll get a tour and then watch the 9:00 news live! Should be fun!! There are 10 spots and I have about half of them filled. Let me know if you're interested.

And it's only two weeks until I hit Vegas again! Whoo-hoo!! Vegas is awesome and it's LL's first trip. Very much looking forward to it.



Finally, this picture has been making the rounds on Facebook, so I copied it for the blog. It's a reinforcement of what I discussed at the last election: NOBODY can fix the economy, no matter what they attempt, in the next 4 years. At the time I told you (if you're a Democrat) to vote Republican to make them deal with problems they created. Not enough people read my blog though and now this election is seen as an indictment on Obama, even though (other than universal healthcare) he's done no more or less than any other President would have done.

6 comments:

el supremo de nm said...

Love that cartoon.

2006 Boundary Waters Canoe Trip said...

Sad but true. ... I wrote a poem about the phenomenon somewhere around 1985. It was entitled something along the lines of 'The Re-election of Ronald Reagan as an Underdamped Feedback System'.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately you can't blame Obama for anything without being labeled a RACIST !

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

If that were true, everyone on Fox News would be members of the KKK! He gets blamed for plenty, but most of it is for his reactions in trying to deal with Bush era problems.

terri said...

Crap. There's no hope for the future.

Have fun on the Fox Studios tour! Maybe Amy Freeze will let you do a guest appearance as the weather guy.

alexis said...

I will refrain from making any political commentary, but I hope there will be pictures from the Fox news tour!