Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Guess I'm not stressed about my stress test

On my way to softball this evening, I was stuck in traffic so I got on my hands-free device as I often do and called up Joisey Ken. After I picked Ken on my contact list and the number dialed, I realized he was going to want an update on my heart situation (good friend that he is). Unfortunately I also realized that I hadn't even THOUGHT about calling my doctor today for an update. My bad. Wednesday I'll definitely call my doctor. I promise!

So even though I've had several palpitations (for lack of a better word) just while I've been sitting here typing this message, it isn't something that I necessarily always notice.

Tonight I tried to make a Skype call to ESDNM and it worked! Sort of. I could see him and he could HEAR me, but my camera wasn't working. Turns out that I didn't have a "video call" button on my Skype page, so I just made a regular call. After rebooting however, the video call button showed up and I was good to go, but ESDNM wasn't picking up anymore. Dammit!!!

2 comments:

stef said...

It is normal to have some snaffus in the beginning. It'll work next time!

el supremo de nm said...

I love Skype. I think it is such a increased level of communication.