Thursday, June 04, 2009

Getting Stressed

Most of you know, or could deduce, that I usually write my entry at the end of the day, prior to hitting the sack. Tomorrow morning I have a stress test as the "final exam" for my heart issue and along with the physical test, there's a lot of other things to stress me out. First, it's at 8 a.m. down at the University of Chicago. I don't even want to think about what time I have to get up. Then, they said no caffeine for 24 hours. Yeah, right. I won't have it in the morning...that's as good as they're going to get out of me. And finally, no food for two hours before the test, which means no food in the morning because I'm not getting up before 6!

So that's it from me today. I do want to say that my summer calendar is filling up!! Good Lord. With softball every other weekend and that crazy ESDNM dominating my July, the summer is going to fly by!! Just means the football season will start sooner. :-)

3 comments:

terri said...

Hope all goes well with the stress test.

Some of us aren't looking forward to the start of football because it means the end of long, warm days! ;-)

alexis said...

on the other hand, the drive down should be nice - before traffic gets hyper shitty

stef said...

And you get to visit beautiful, sunny NM! Maybe take the Lovely Laura with you and make a vacay out of it?