Friday, January 04, 2013

Change that calendar!

Not much for the weekend posting, so I'll leave you with some pictures.



Our Christmas tree in the night! I post this because we are taking it down on Sunday. :-(  The Feast of the Epiphany, or Three Kings Day, is the traditional day when we take it down. So January 6th is the day! Though we may take it down on Saturday as we have to get the baby's room ready as well this weekend and there's only so much time!!


Here's one of our many Christmas gifts: another calendar of our wedding pictures! I love to look through these every month. It was an awesome event and the pictures of it bring back great memories.


We like them so much in fact, that we got two!! Now we have one upstairs and one downstairs. Yay us!! In this collage of pictures, our driver for the week, Jaime, is in the middle. Coincidentally, he texted us a very personalized happy new year's message which led to a nice text conversation. Hopefully we'll see him in again in the next 18 months. We'd like to take a trip back to Puerto Rico, maybe in the spring next year.





2 comments:

terri said...

I'm taking my tree down this weekend too. On with reality!

Those calendars are so fun. I take enough pictures, I should think about making one for my parents with all their kids, grandkids, etc.

alexis said...

oh shoot, we need a new calendar. Maybe get one here while we are in SA....