Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Busy now, busier next week!

Work and my life continues to be pretty busy.  Fortunately I've been able to at least get to the gym a few times in the last three days: once to run and once to lift. I say "fortunately" not only because of my time constraints but also because I have had some pain (or bad aches) in my left neck/shoulder area related to my herniated disc.

Another weekend is going to go by pretty quickly. How can I be talking about the weekend already you ask? Well, Thursday night is a client's 25th anniversary party at the headquarters of Mike's Hard Lemonade. Yeah, like I'd miss THAT! Friday is a noon tee off at a country club which I enjoy. No chance of missing that either. Saturday I have tickets to the Cubs/Cardinals game in my really good seats and then am going to an Oktoberfest celebration near Ricardo's house with Ricardo and Markakis....and possibly Smitty I think. Then Sunday morning at 8 a.m. is the Bears tailgate for the noon game against St. Louis. Wow....I'm already tired....and behind in my work!!

We just added another client too and on cue, ESDNM is going on a long vacation to Europe. Way to go slacker!!!

3 comments:

Michael Podolny said...

I call it good planning :)

alexis said...

I'm exhausted just reading about your weekend. You need a weekend to recuperate from your weekends.

terri said...

Do you ever have any downtime? Your life sounds fun but definitely a little tiring.