Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Just Pictures Today

I'm a little tired today to write, so I'm just posting some pics from the wedding......you're welcome. This is just a random sampling. We're accumulating pictures from people on Kodak's site and downloading them periodically.
The Sutton side of the family

Me and my wife!

One of the FOUR cakes.
Laura and her dad about to walk down the aisle.
The Matron of Honor and Junior Bridesmaid.
The very old church across the street from Hotel El Convento.
My dad and his cousin Jean Ann....which is my second cousin if I'm not mistaken.

3 comments:

alexis said...

what no belly flop pictures?

Bee said...

you are mistaken, she is dads cousin, your 2nd cousin...

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Duly noted and corrected! Sorry Alexis, no one wanted to take their cameras near the water I'm sure.