Monday, August 08, 2011

Where the hell have I been??

I've been right here, honest. Last week was really busy with softball on Sunday night, Monday night and Wednesday night, golf Thursday night and then computer failure starting Friday. Actually I just got tired of having to delete a file every 15 minutes or so. The computer has been in the shop getting debugged since Friday and I should be able to get it tomorrow morning. I hate FIFA!!!!

So I've been working on my laptop, which isn't bad, but it doesn't have the capacity of my desktop computer. Plus I spent the better part of Saturday and Sunday trying to get the wireless router to talk to the DSL modem after an electrician cut power for a minute. Ugh. That took 5-6 calls around the world....not fun. So here I am with a lame post because it's all I can do really. Hopefully things will get better this week!!

2 comments:

alexis said...

bah, sorry to hear of your computer woes. Here is hoping they get fixed soon and that I remember to back up my computer this week!

el supremo de nm said...

Computer woes are THE WORST!

Right after the virus that eats you alive.