Thursday, June 13, 2013

The incredible shrinking Joe

So first off, day 3 in a row of posting. Crazy, I know. The Hawks won in triple OT, the 5th longest Stanley Cup Final game ever. Twice they came back from being down two goals to tie it and then got a twice redirected goal in triple OT to win it! Very exciting game.

Last night Marissa slept from 8:30 to 5:30, so despite LL being sick, we both have more energy today. And at my morning weigh-in, I was down to 194!! Saweeeet!! My goal weight was 195 which was 13 pounds lost, but now I feel like 185 should be my target. Feeling pretty good.  Lest you think I'm not eating, here are pictures of my typical breakfast:

Omelet with red and green peppers and black beans. 

Greek yogurt with fresh blueberries. Pretty damn yummy!

Here's our new artwork at the end of the street. Very festive.

Best part of this picture is the beautiful day!!

LL had Marissa sitting up in a chair the other day. Her head wobbles a little bit (like Ricardo when he has been drinking), but for the most part she's pretty strong.

And finally a picture from LL of Marissa flailing her arms and legs while wearing one of my favorite tops. 

3 comments:

terri said...

Black Hawks win the Stanley Cup.

Baby is sleeping through the night.

Weight loss continues.

Things are good for you right now! :-)

alexis said...

sleep is the best. Don't despair if she stops, it'll just be a growth spurt.

Michael Podolny said...

Helluva good job on the weight smiley.

Greek yogurt and blueberries are good diet or not!