Monday, October 22, 2012

Missed posts!

Wow, what has happened to my posting?? Crazy. Sorry, I need to be better.

LL's been out of town since Friday in New Orleans for a conference and I played softball all weekend, though not very well...at least hitting. It was a different style of pitching than we played all year and my timing was off. While I played well on defense, it was my worst outing in memory on offense.

The highlight of the weekend was a visit from Naperville Greg and Kleveland Kim on Saturday night (Sweetest Day of all days). They were in the neighborhood and gave me a call to go out to dinner. Actually, I think they wanted to go out to dinner with LL, but she was gone so they took what they could get! We went to a restaurant called Deleece on Clark and enjoyed, among other things, lobster mac and cheese. Yes, it was as good as it sounds!


2 comments:

alexis said...

yes man, get with it on the posts!

LOL. It's okay. You're off the hook - this time!

terri said...

I've always wondered how you managed to keep up with posting with work and all of your activities!

Lobster mac & cheese! Yum!