Sunday, June 08, 2014

So much has been going on and this week is just going to be crazy busy, so how about some pictures and short videos?




Marissa loves to chase her shadow around the yard. Very funny stuff.



Just love this video....it's my favorite of all time now!


The calendar turned. Look how small she was!!



George McCaskey, the Chairman of the Board of the Bears. I saw him at Wrigley when the Yankees were in town and HE came up to ME while I was waiting in line for food. Then I saw him at the Hawks game (game 7 against the Kings) when he just happened to be standing by the entrance where and when I just happened to come in. I went over to him this time and he said "Hey Joe!". Then I saw him a few days later a reunion event for the season ticket holder advisory group. 





My last trip to Halas Hall for a while I fear. It was fun though. We got to watch a practice and they served us lunch. Good times.  


The Bears gave me a Kyle Long autographed mini-helmet for my friend and big Bears fan, Liz. Liz has stage 2 breast cancer (very simplified diagnosis I'm sure) and is undergoing chemo and various treatments now as she will be for a few months. She appreciated the visit and kind thoughts from the Bears! 


This is our "who wears it better" picture. Ha! Big Baby Mender on the left in this picture (I actually met Liz through him).


Sort of a random picture, but interesting. They are putting Trumps name on his building and it's causing a stir for being a bit over the top for the city.  I took this picture because the letters weren't completed yet and I thought, "how many people are going to have pictures of TRU Tower??" 



2 comments:

alexis said...

I love it! Such a sweet gesture regards your friend with cancer. Busy times for you guys as always!

Michael Podolny said...

Agreed Alexis.

Having visited with Marissa again for the first time in a long while, I am smitten with what an engaging, happy, learning little one she is.